Give it up to God ASAP, it may be hard if there is anything “getting into you face” but you should. The enemy and it’s minions may seem a threat but not God. Remember one of you shall run through a troop. Psalm 18:29
How to remember God is still with you?
- Count your blessings, list below
- Review the works God has already done.
- Worship and praise God
- Temperance, as things go on you should grow more controlled.
- Remember no weapon formed shall prosper, so try and serve God daily even little things ask to be led to bigger assignments.
- IGNORE, pray over it. Try not to ENGAGE. You’r a son or daughter of God give it to him.
- Don’t fight fire with fire fight it with love and praying blessings for your enemy
- It may be hard or be impossible to be a blessing everyday, but try to be a blessing to others, and with out planning. Let everyday be a new opportunity.
- It’s not how you feel or what you see (2 Corinthians 5:7) but by the words of God that you live your live in faith.
It’s hard not to get pulled into the battle but you need to grown the strength to ignore It. Image that you have a complains neighbor living next door that yells and thumps a broom to get attention. The normal human reaction is to yell back, train yourself to ignore it or respond civilly.
The tools of the enemy are lies, 24/7 operational ability, lack of natural affection. So don’t be offended (Yes this is hard)
Paul and Peter and many Christians before you had to even endure fiery darts, and more! I wonder if they decided to spend 40 days in the wilderness like my LORD Jesus the Christ did?
If you do get pulled in don’t worry your human. Jonah “Who can tell if God will turn from his anger, that we perish not?” for it is HIS will that will prevail. Not yours, not the enemies. Give it up to God and ask for Jesus yolk.
“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light”